Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dietbet Results

Last month I joined a Dietbet  in which I needed to lose 4% of my body weight (8.4 pounds) in 4 weeks and the final weigh in was today.

Before (210 pounds):





After (197.5 pounds):




I win! I lost 12.5 pounds in 4 weeks, thanks to lots of Kangoo, Tabata, and sticking to 1200 calories on non-workout days. So I get the $50 back that I bet, plus I get to split the pot with all of the other winners. I'm psyched! I will definitely join another Dietbet and am even considering starting my own.

5 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

YEAH! Way to go! Isn't that a great feeling?

Also hello and welcome to onederland!!! :)

Mon said...

Nice job! I've never done anything like that, but I would totally consider it :) Did you find it to be a great motivator?

-Grace- said...

That's awesome! I am so intrigued now!

Steph said...

Way to go Stephanie! You look great and I love ths shorter hair!

Katherine said...

wow- you've got to be so happy!!!

http://realfoodrunner.wix.com/health#!home/c1k6m