Saturday, April 12, 2014

I Suck as a Blogger

Wow. I haven't posted in over 6 months. Seriously? Um. Sorry. I've been a little busy.

I'm still working 3 (long) days - 12-14 hour shifts - at the urgent care. I recently picked up a second job...

Wait for it...

I'm working in a GYM! Yes me, who used to weigh 100 pounds more than I do now.

I've been working out there for over a year and today my trainer and I are grand opening our brand new smoothie bar, which I have created all original recipes for and will be running. This is our baby:



I'm in love.

6 comments:

Holly Diane said...

Congrats!! How exciting for you.
I've been trying to get back in the groove of blogging more often too..big FAIL so far on that. There is always tomorrow :)

BandedIceGirl said...

YAY congrats on the new job :) I am a sucky blogger too

Dawnya said...

That's awesome!!!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the new venture!!! Looks awesome!

Darlin1 said...

Great idea!

BEST OF LUCK!

XO

Beth Ann said...

First, it is so good to hear from you! Second, that is just the coolest news. Congrats!!