Monday, November 21, 2011

Anniversary Weekend at Epcot

We are doing a big family Thanksgiving in Orlando this year, and my uncle Mark and his husband David flew in a week early to spend some time at Disney World. They are celebrating their 10th anniversary this week, and Scott and I are celebrating 9 years this week, so we went up to Disney to spend the weekend with them and go to Epcot.


Scott and me in line for Test Track



Mark and David being silly at Journey Into Imagination (a.k.a. the Figment ride - my favorite!)


My husband as a viking in Norway

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Love Disney World! Look liks y'all had a lot of fun!

trishajo said...

sounds like a blast!!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Beth Ann said...

Disney is so fun! :)

Lucy said...

Oh How I love Disney! We are going in Feb and I can't wait