- I had homemade chicken apple salad on a 100 calorie flatbread for breakfast instead of the sausage breakfast burrito I craved.
- I had a frozen meal for 350 calories for lunch today, instead of the creamed spinach pizza that was calling my name.
- I went for a 35 minute walk at lunchtime (and got to use the shower in my new office!) instead of sitting on my butt and reading blogs.
- I had a cup of chai tea instead of a handful of the "fun sized" candy bars in the break room.
- I skipped the giant cookie that I wanted at Panera for dinner and came home to a 100 calorie, sugar free ice cream bar instead.
- I had water when I wanted another cup of coffee.
No? Why doesn't it work that way?