- Ambien kicking in so this will be quick...
- Jen's post about taking care of your band really made me think. Please go read it if you haven't already.
- We moved over to our new office today. It is beautiful and cuts 10-15 minutes off my commute each way. AND there are showers in the bathroom. AND easy walking distance to the gym at my school. AND a real break room where I can take my time and eat my healthy lunches. I'm excited.
- It's raining really hard. So much for my 4 mile walk I was planning for tomorrow at this beautiful park nearby. No excuses! I'll go walk the mall for an hour if I have to.
- I ate almost a whole jerk chicken wrap for lunch (with lettuce, plantains, beans, but peeled off a good part of the tortilla). Was not overly full.
- I ate part of a roast beef sandwich for dinner (bread well scooped) last night. Yeah - bread and meat together. I am afraid I will need a fill soon. I am loosey-goosey. Breakfast has been no problem. I even "tested" myself with a few dried apricots, the food I notoriously got stuck on for the first time. Went down like buttah. I'm going to ride it for a couple of weeks though before I decide anything...I'm coming up on that part of the month that I usually end up much tighter.
- Night night time.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Posted by Stephanie M. at 1:07 AM