Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Shower Weekend

The baby shower for my sister and brother-in-law was great, and I really enjoyed being in the Boston area in the fall.

This blanket is the knitting project I have been working on for months, and now that Dana and Mike have seen it, I can share pictures. :-)





My husband, Scott got them a book called My Little Geek. It was so funny!



For the first time in our lives, my sister's belly sticks out more than mine. :-)



I love this one of me, Dana, and our parents.


The day after the shower, we went to my brother-in-law Mike's sister's farm, First Root Farm, to help with the garlic planting. It was so cool seeing how the garlic is grown.



Later that day, we went to walk around Walden Pond. It was 1.7 miles around, and Mike and I wanted to walk it fast, so we took off and did so. It was awesome to think about how the first time I went to Boston to visit them, I wanted to cry during the half mile walk to the train station and now I can go ALL day with no problem and walk miles and miles.


Life is good. :-)

7 comments:

speck said...

My daughter's name is Dana also.

That's really interesting about the garlic planting.

Everyone looks happy and the last picture is gorgeous.

Lap Band Gal said...

OMG...you and your family are just adorable! So glad that you had a fun visit/shower :)

Jen said...

such a cute pic of you and your sis! cute dress too :) I am so jealous that you got to walk around Walden Pond! Amazing and beautiful!

Amanda said...

Love the pictures!!! You look great Steph!

Rhonda said...

Great pictures, you and your sis look so much alike! I mean, obviously you're sisters... was just shocked! lol

Jessica said...

Great pics! Glad you had a good time!

Andrea said...

Great pictures! I LOVE that blanket! So beautiful!