I do have one BOOBie thing that I'm still enjoying...my swag bag. The goodies in the swag bag were just amazing, and I wanted to tell you about the stuff I've tried thus far.
- Pashmina - super cozy, and folds up into the size of a postage stamp. Perfect for tossing in to my purse on these chilly (ha!) south Florida autumn days. I think it got almost down to 85 degrees today...brrrr. But seriously, everywhere is so heavily air conditioned that it's nice to have a handy cozy thing to take everywhere with me.
- Detour low sugar protein bars - these are seriously yummy! I've tried the peanut butter cream and the caramel chocolate chip ones. I like them so much that I definitely plan to order more.
- Jenny Craig cheesy poofs and toffee cookies - I've done Jenny Craig (um, a few times) so I knew what to expect. Sorry to say that they're just meh. Not bad, not great. I'd much rather have...
- Pirate's Booty = CRACK! Cheesy, crunchy crack. Way too good. I love the little portion controlled bags. They're 65 calories of YUM. I can't find the little bags in the stores near me and I'm afraid I can't be trusted with a big bag. I MUST find the individual baggies.
- Umpqua Oats - I have no idea since I really don't like oatmeal so haven't tried it. My husband ate it though and said it was REALLY good and he wants me to order more.