Monday, November 26, 2012

Vow Renewal

Scott and I renewed our vows on Friday since that was our ten year anniversary. It was an amazing day! I wanted to share a few of the pictures with you...I am way happier with how I look now than I did at the original wedding in 2002...


This was my favorite picture from before the ceremony.


Posing with my mama.



My Uncle Mark flew in from California to surprise us...that was AMAZING!



With my ladies...some of my best girlfriends...
from left to right - Vicky, Donna, me, Mom, Dawn, and Jen



I put on my original wedding dress to take some pictures...it's about 8 sizes too big so my friend Dawn cinched it up with hair ties and barrettes so it would stay on...very "Project Runway" :-)





 I DEFINITELY prefer the way it looks on me now vs. 10 years ago.




Newlyweds...again. :-)



 We got a mini replica of our original wedding cake - white chocolate and fresh raspberries.





...which Scott proceeded to smoosh all over my face with the 
excuse that he didn't do it the first time around.



For reference...here are some pictures of the first wedding...









9 comments:

Mar's kids said...

Sweet! I LOVE the necessary alterations on the dress (pretty dress, too!)

jennxaz said...

love that the dress is too big! and you look beautiful!

Theresa said...

How sweet! You look beautiful!!!

Sam said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate your tenth anniversary!!! And I love what you have to do to your dress to fit back into it :o)

Momee3021 said...

Really sweet! To another 10 happy years!

Darlin1 said...

You look amazing darling!

Wishing you both MUCH HAPPINESS!

XO

adorkbl said...

Congrats. What an amazing difference.

Catherine55 said...

You look beautiful!! Isn't it such a good feeling to know that even if you're 10 years older, you look even better! What a great post! :)

Meli said...

you look fantastic!! you guys both look great. and both look better this time around. not that you guys looked bad the first time but that hat and ponytail, oof. lol. ;) jk. congrats steph!!!