1. Happy birthday to my beautiful friend Lap Band Gal. Thank you for inspiring me every day.
2. Boot camp workout was AWESOME. I can barely lift my arms. I have never worked out that hard in my life. Never. And then I came home and Scott and I went for a mile walk. Just because.
3. I'm snapping up all the overtime at work I can get, which is cutting into my blog reading time. It's for a good cause though. I'm saving up for BOOBs 3.0. I can't wait to get back to Chicago! Speaking of...
4. This will be a year of big travel. Chicago, Alaska, and another trip to Boston are all in the cards for the year. And speaking of...
5. My nephew is so stinkin' cute. (Zombie baby!) I can't wait to see him again next month.
6. I hate that the Healthy Choice dessert always gets in the veggies. And how can they call a pile of apples and oats "dessert"? It is an awfully convenient meal though. I know some people don't like these frozen things, but it's better than the drive-thru.
7. I've been obsessively watching the show Army Wives on Netflix. I have no idea why. I accidentally caught an episode and got hooked. I'm on season 4 and trying not to watch too many episodes in a row so I can savor it.
8. I can't believe how excited I am about hiking and camping in Alaska. A part of me that I thought was long gone has woken back up. I used to love camping. Then I got fat and camping was too haaaaaaaard. Too much woooooooooork. (Imagine me whining that.) I suppose I'll have to wait and see if I really enjoy it or if I just like the idea of it.
9. This is my new favorite drink. I like most of the flavors, but this one, Macintosh Apple Cherry, is the most delicious. It tastes like a Jolly Rancher. And it has electrolytes. Plants crave electrolytes. (10 points if you can tell me what movie that is from.)
10. Happy Friday everyone!