No, that's not a typo. I'm talking about excuses, not...errr...posterior regions.
Confession time: I haven't been to the gym all week. Here are where my big buts come in:
* The gym was closed on July 4 and it was raining outside so I had no way to work out.
* Monday, July 5 was a day off from work. I needed to use that day to rest and get some housework done.
* I just started my 5-hour-per-week consulting job (on top of my 45-hour-per-week regular job). There just wasn't time.
* My debit card was hacked and I had to spend hours with the bank getting it sorted out.
* My husband has a cold.
* That TV show Huge started last week and I just loved it. I had to take an hour to watch it.
Ok, so some of those (especially the job thing) might be semi-valid, but if I am being completely honest, I could have found a half hour on a few days this week to get some exercise.
BUT (and there's another big but), here's what's really freaking me out. I didn't exercise and I lost over 3 pounds this week. Working out like a maniac the 2 prior weeks I lost 1.6 pounds. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, y'all? Is that ALL muscle/fluid loss? So strange.
Ah well, I suppose I'll get off my big buts and my big butt and go to the gym today anyway.