1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?
Scott and I were getting ready to go to work and running a little late. The phone rang and it was our co-worker, Amy. We thought she was calling to see where we were. Scott turned ashen and said something about, "Someone hit the twin towers. Turn on the TV." We watched in real time as the second plane hit. Scott had just moved from New Jersey a year before that, and he worked in Manhattan for years. I was so scared. We barely left the house that day. We just watched CNN all day long.
2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
I'd go to an amusement park and ride lots of roller coasters.
3. Suggestion from a follower. Some blog questions.
How many blogs do you follow? I'm not sure. A bunch?
Do you read them all or just your faves? I read them all. It's like painting the Golden Gate bridge. I start at the top and work my way down. When I get to the end, I start back at the beginning again.
Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? Not nearly as many as I would like, since I read from my Blackberry a lot.
Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? One time. There was something said about how she wasn't one of those "fat cows" who started above 250 pounds. That pissed me off and I unfollowed.
Do you routinely unfollow and why? See above.
4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week.
Ummm. Well this week was a bust because I overslept on Zumba day. I can't even promise to go this week because I have an appointment on Wednesday morning. I'll try to exercise outside one day this week. It seems to be good for my soul to do that.
5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why?
Amy's coming out. I'm so proud of her for being true to herself.