Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I'm a Versatile Blogger!
Maria, a.k.a. DiZneDiVa nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. I am so honored to be told that I have inspired her.
She says the rules are as follows:
Thank the person giving the award
Thank you so much, Maria! You made my night.
Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I have two parrots, Liberty and Kumba. I adore them with all of my heart. Liberty is sitting on my head right now, preening my hair.
2. I am a college student. I dropped out the first time through, so I decided to go back to school in my early 30's. I only have three classes to go until I have my Associate's Degree! I'm taking American Politics and Strategies for College Success this upcoming semester. However, I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
3. I am a roller coaster junkie and I was even a member of the Florida Coaster Club for several years.
4. I never planned or wanted to get married. I met Scott when I was 22 and we lived together for several years before he asked me to marry him By that point I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him so I said yes!
5. I am a licensed ham radio operator. I never use the radios anymore but my call sign is KG4PGE.
6. I have secret dreams about becoming a registered dietician because I LOVE learning about nutrition, food science, and diet. It's my true passion. I never really thought that anyone would listen to a fat nutritionist, so I put that dream aside. With every pound I lose though, I think about pursuing that dream again. I would love to work with bariatric patients.
7. have major texture issues and my husband thinks I may be mildly autistic. I CANNOT touch sand or dirt with my feet. It completely skeeves me out. I hate a lot of foods that most people like, such as Rice Krispie Treats, raised donuts, eclairs, mushrooms, rice pudding, French toast, water chestnuts, and raw tomatoes. I can't touch chalk or chalkboards. Other than that...I'm pretty normal. ;-)
Nominate 15 newly discovered Blogs...
I don't think I've discovered too many new ones lately and my Ambien is kicking in, but I'll nominate a few that I started reading relatively recently...
Pie in Progress
Grace's Fat Chance
Two Sticks or a Lighter
Fat Like Me
Posted by Stephanie M. at 11:13 PM