Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day on My Plate - 8/3/10

I've been bouncing up and down the same couple of pounds for the last week and while I know this is normal for me, and that I'll bounce before I settle into a lower weight, it's particularly frustrating right now because I'm about to hit a few major milestones! I'm going to track for a few days and see if I can get a handle on things. I was hungry all day yesterday and I tried to keep my snacking healthy, but my stomach was just growling. I think that I'm not focusing heavily enough on protein and that needs to become the priority.

Breakfast:

Coffee w/ milk & Splenda - 50
1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch (honey almond flax) - 200
1/2 cup milk - 50
1/2 cup frozen strawberries - 25

Breakfast total: 325

Snack (planned):

1 packet Chicken Soup w/ Noodles - 60
Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt - 80

Snack total: 140

Lunch:

6" Turkey sub on honey oat (bread scooped out) with lettuce, onion, pickles - 280
Avocado - 100
Sweet Onion sauce - 20
American cheese - 40

Lunch total: 440

Snack (unplanned):

Granola Thin - 80

Snack total: 80

Dinner:

4 oz. filet mignon - 200
Green beans w/almonds - 50

Dinner total: 230

Snack (planned):

1/2 cup pickled veggies (carrots and cauliflower) - 10

Snack total: 10

DAILY TOTAL: 1245

No comments: