- I tried Shirataki noodles...not bad. Hungry Girl is always raving about them so I thought I'd try them. I made a stir fry with steak, broccoli, and onions and added the noodles for a few minutes at the end of cooking. The texture was a bit slippery but good with stir fry. They are VERY filling and I think they might get stuck if my band was tighter.
- I was able to put on and button and zip a pair of old SIZE 16 jeans. They gave me major muffin top and I won't wear them in public yet but they ZIPPED. I am pretty sure that high school was the last time I saw that size.
- A friend told me that I look great and I'm now, "Curvy, not round." I love that!
- I start back to school on Monday. I'm taking 2 classes on top of working full time and I'm dreading missing 2 days of the gym per week to go to school. I don't know how I am going to fit everything in and I'm a little nervous.
- Five weeks from today I will be in Chicago with the BOOBS! I couldn't be more excited and I am so grateful to all of the planners for all of the work they are obviously doing to make this thing a success.
- I wish I could go to Orlando this weekend to meet up with Grace and Stephanie and the other band bloggers who will be there. If I didn't have school on Monday I SO would!!!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Being a copycat and doing a bullet point blog...
Posted by Stephanie M. at 10:30 PM