- I'm still losing weight slowly (54 pounds down as of this morning).
- I am still exercising a few days a week (and have finally completed week one of "Couch to 5K")
- I am still really looking forward to Chicago and can't wait to meet everyone!
- I still love Tijuana Flats.
- I am still annoyed by having to deal with food.
- I am still reading blogs mostly on my phone during my lunch break so I don't comment nearly as much as I would like.
I have started using the charcoal grill more often and more successfully. We had fresh tuna tonight. It was delicious! This week I have also grilled chicken apple sausages and veggies (onions, yellow squash and zucchini) with fantastic results.
My sister is coming to visit soon. Yay!
My job is...well...my Mom told me that if I don't have anything nice to say that I shouldn't say anything at all. So I will tell you that I have two awesome co-workers that make my day happier and that's all I have to say about that.
Is it the weekend yet?