Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fill 'er Up

Things I ate today:

Bagel Thin with Laughing Cow cheese wedge and 2 slices of Boar's Head chicken.

Fiber One bar.

A piece of Cuban bread, an entire lunch sized portion of chicken breast with grilled onions, 1/2 cup of red beans, about 1/4 cup of rice, and 2 tostones.

Almost a whole jerk chicken wrap consisting of jerk chicken (duh), lettuce, onions, avocado, plantain, and mango, in a whole wheat wrap.

Oh yes, my friends. I need a fill. I am scheduled to have one on September 27, the day after I get back from Chicago.

Good news: I will be able to eat those rare treats like Chicago Deep Dish Pizza and enjoy the hell out of them.

Bad news: I will be able to eat those rare treats like Chicago Deep Dish Pizza and enjoy the hell out of them.

I will need to REALLY watch it for the next few weeks and remember that just because I can doesn't mean I should.

4 comments:

Yana said...

Eh, people will cry foul, but I used to live in Chicago and never really loved the pizza! I don't think I'll make it to Chicago this year though, so I won't have time to test this theory...

Bonnie said...

I know the feeling. I had my second fill today and am scheduled for next one on September 30th. My first and second were 2 weeks apart so I might go in before Chicago, but hoping I won't have to.

Steph said...

"remember that just because I can doesn't mean I should" is going to be my mantra for the next three weeks. Thank you for posting this!!! :)

Joey said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I look forward to watching your journey. 3 weeks 'til Chi-Town!!!