This was on the BOOBS blog today...
Hi all the boobie girls! Someone much more organized than I am thought it would be fun to know more about you, and she enlisted me to think of some crazy questions…so…this is sort of a Gillyified version of Drazil’s BYOC. Knock yourselves out.
1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?
Can I be trapped on a DESSERT island instead? Heh. I crack myself up. If I could bring anything I want and assuming that heating/refrigeration/chef service is included and calories don't count:
- Thai Panang curry with chicken, broccoli, and steamed rice
- Skyline chili 3-way (chili and LOADS of cheese over spaghetti)
- Blackberry cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream
2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
- Jerry Garcia, because I've been a Deadhead for as long as I can remember, and I'd love to sit down and talk to him.
- My father's father, because it makes me sad that I never met one of my grandparents.
- Thomas Jefferson, because I'd love to get his take on what's going on in the world today.
3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
Stormy Thirty-third. How boring! Can I use current pet/street instead? If so, then it's Liberty Fashion.
4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
I was as pure as the driven snow until my wedding night. (Come on, my parents read this!)
My favorite part - cheekbones and collarbones
Least favorite - arms...yuck
5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
Um. Yeah, sure.
6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
Dark blond. I used to highlight it all the time but my hair is REALLY long, so it took forever and was expensive and was drying my hair, so it's au natural now.
7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
Briefs, and high-cut cotton ones.
8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
Shrek! It makes me laugh and cry every time I watch it.
9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
Reality TV. My husband thinks it's ridiculous but he's wrong. :-) I have to think all day long. I like to turn my brain off at the end of a long day. (Speaking of...it's Biggest Loser time!)
10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)