Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Liquids/Mushies, Day 2

I did liquids/mushies for most of today. I had:

Protein iced latte (chocolate Gotein with milk, coffee, and Splenda - yummy)
Vanilla Greek yogurt with mashed raspberries
Homemade taco soup (see yesterday's recipe - it was even better leftover)
Small Tasti-d-Lite, butter pecan flavor (80 calories for a small - delicious)
Small cup of Italian Wedding soup & one ricotta stuffed shell for dinner and it went down FINE. No pain, no discomfort, I feel much better.

I'm going to try some soft protein tomorrow - tuna salad - and see how that goes. I can't imagine it will be a problem. The soup had some mini meatballs in it and I had no issues. But I'll go slow and let you know how it goes. Thanks for all the advice, ladies, it means a lot!

1 comment:

Cece said...

Sounds like you're doing well ! Thanks for the taco soup recipe. I love my chili but could probably use a back up. Is the Tasti-d-lite a store brand?