One day last week, my friend Kelly at work walked up to me and said that she wanted to go for a run at lunchtime but had forgotten to throw a t-shirt into her running bag, and by any chance did I have a spare t-shirt she could borrow? It turned out that I did...I had a spare t-shirt because I had boot camp that day, and it just so happened that I had two clean shirts in my bag. This is Kelly (who is an actual marathon runner, by the way, and a true inspiration) wearing the Zombie Nerd shirt that I got from my BOOBs Not-So-Secret-Anymore Santa who I am completely in love with:
As a reminder, here is me in the very same shirt at a holiday party...
Let's examine the plethora of NSV's that this entails...
1. That someone would even think to ask me, ME!, if I have a spare workout shirt. As if I am one of those working out people.
2. That I would actually have a spare workout shirt because I AM one of those working out people.
3. That a skinny friend would ask to borrow a shirt from me, thinking that it wouldn't be so big on her that it would fall off.
4. That a skinny friend would be able to wear a shirt of mine, and it wouldn't be so big on her that it would fall off.
5. That I can share clothes with a skinny friend!
Ok, so the shirt was a bit looser on her than it is on me, but not by too much and it still fits both of us. That is just crazy. Kelly totally made me smile. I can share clothes with my friends just like a regular person. What an awesome NSV!