Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tighty Whities

I am tight as a drum the last few days.

English muffin breakfast sandwich with egg (the same breakfast I have almost every day): stuck.

Piece of fried fish at the renaissance festival (I know, not the healthiest choice but better than fried cheesecake on a stick, right?): stuck.

Greek yogurt: went down sloooooooooowly.

Tortilla chips with crab dip; pizza; cookies: went down just fine. (Dammit.)

I know it's probably this "super cold" weather we've been having the last few days (60 degrees or so) but it's so strange how I go from thinking that I need a fill to being ALMOST too tight.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I am super tight too Stephanie have been now for a week. It came on suddenly, and I feel like I have a pill stuck in my throat, it went from a golf ball feeling to just a small pill though.

I have no idea what this is as I have never felt it before ever in nearly five years.

Mar's kids said...

If 60 degrees is cold, you obviously don't live anywhere near me! I'm surprised at how many people are commenting that cold weather makes their bands tight - something I'll have to watch for, definitely. Hope you loosen up a bit soon (but not too much!)

Andrea said...

That stinks! Hope it goes back to normal soon.

Rhonda said...

Hmm, I keep hearing about this phenomenon, too... almost wish it would happen to me.

Jen said...

That's what happens to me all the time. UGH!! I hope you are back to normal very soon. I chuckled at your super cold comment. I'm in NW Illinois and today it's 30 degrees. Maybe that's why I'm tight all of the time?
But WHAT is the deal with the bad stuff going right down?