Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week In Review

I haven't posted in a week...bad blogger. Ah well...I've been busy. I have a few pictures to share from my week...

This one is for Amy. This is my friend Paul from work. I saw him wearing this shirt and immediately thought of my favorite Sunkist-loving blogger girl.



Saturday night, Scott and I had a date night to finally celebrate my birthday. We went to go see a fantastic local band called Crazy Fingers. They played at our wedding, almost a decade ago. I danced for ages and had a blast.


Scott took this picture of me and my beautiful babies a few nights ago. I thought it was so cute. (I just realized that my wedding portrait on the wall is crooked...must go fix.)

3 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

I want to kiss the birdies too :)

Sam said...

At least it was a fun week of no blogging :o)

Rhonda said...

Aww, glad you had a good week of no blogging, though. :)