To not have to use CPAP anymore for sleep apnea. - Done! Apnea is totally gone and I was able to donate my old CPAP to a deserving friend.
To be able to ride any roller coaster I want. - Done! But I really miss Heidi...where did she go?
To be able to run up a flight of stairs. - Not a problem.
6. To not sweat so much. - This one is a little iffy. I sweat WAY more, but it's because I'm busting ass at the gym or the trail or bootcamp, not because I've walked half a block to the grocery store. WAY different.
To not worry constantly about getting diabetes. - It could still happen, of course, but my risk is way lower.
To not worry that I will eventually gain so much weight that the fire department will need to cut a hole in the side of the house to get me out. - Ugh, that was a nightmare of mine for a long time.
To be able to go to a show and feel comfortable in the seat. - It's not even really a concern anymore since I'd rather dance through the show anyway.
To never have to worry again whether I will fit in a booth at a restaurant. - Not a problem.
So my feet don’t hurt so much.
So my knees don’t hurt so much.
13. So my back doesn’t hurt so much. - Well...I've developed new and super fun assbone pain...but other than that, my back is fine.
So I’m not always huffing and puffing when I walk so far.
15. So my meralgia paresthetica (thigh pain and numbness) goes away. - It's mostly gone...but not 100%. I still get a little bit of numbness, but it's not debilitating anymore. I can stand/walk for hours now.
So doctors don’t blame EVERY symptom I experience on my weight.
17. So I can buy clothes anywhere. - Not ANYWHERE yet...but getting closer.
18. So I don’t feel out of place in a “normal” size clothing store. - Still working on this.
So I can do my own pedicures easily. - Done! I haven't had a professional pedicure in ages.
So I don’t feel so out of control about my eating.
So I am not constantly hungry.
To be satisfied on small amounts of really good food.
To enjoy my food more.
31. To go horseback riding. - Haven't tried it yet, but I bet I could.
34. So I can wear a button down shirt without worrying that I am going to break it open. - I haven't tried yet. We'll see!
37. To have a regular spa robe wrap ALL the way around me. - Haven't tried yet - I doubt it's an issue.
45. To learn a sport. - Haven't yet, but I'm thinking about taking up kickball.