Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Job Interview Today


I got the job! And I am about 98% sure that it was because I was wearing my Sisterhood pants and I had the good energy of all of my band sisters.

To make this band related, my port pain is ALL gone and I was even able to go for a walk with my parents tonight. I called the doctor's office and I'm supposed to take it easy (no weight lifting) and call the doc's cell phone if it gets worse than it was. Otherwise I'll go for a checkup next week to make sure everything is ok.

9 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats!!!

Holl said...

woohoo! that's awesome! congrats!!!!

Amy W. said...

That IS awesome!!!! Congrats!

Sandy said...

Congrats too. So glad you got the job and hope you like it. Looking good in your picture-much better than the little profile pic.

Stephanie M. said...

Hahaha! Thanks. I love baby Jabba the Hutt. :-)

Bonnie said...

That's great. Congratulations. And thanks for commenting on my last post. I appreciate that I'm not legally obligated to tell my boss, but since I work where I'm getting the surgery, it would be hard to hide the type of surgery I'm getting. I'll just have to suck it up and if anybody pisses me off, I'll post about it. :-)

-Grace- said...

YAY! Congrats, hun! :)

Sarah said...

Congrats Steph! So are you going to CHicago now? Your last post mentioned that you weren't. Let me know if you are... I'd be happy to room with you! I don't wear perfume at all (allergic) and happy to have a tv on or not (lol)... BTW - have to say that I am assuming by your political views that you posted a few posts back, I think we'll get along fine! Definite Libertarian on my end. Email me at sarah-fogler@comcast.net and let me know if (a) you are going to Chicago now and (b) if you want any other info about me before you commit... ;-). Have a great weekend.

Girl Bandit said...

LOL sarah....Congrats on the job and the new clothes. You look lovely. Just found your blog from Sarah's