Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This Week's BYOC

Here's Drazil's BYOC questions. Better late than never, right?

1. If you could be a Superhero (like Gilly) - what would you be called or what would your powers be?

I'd be Tivo Girl. I'd be able to pause, rewind, and fast forward real life. I know they made an Adam Sandler flick about that, but that was a stupid movie and I'm talking about reality. ;-)

2. Name one physical thing you love about you and one mental thing you love about you.

Physically - I'm pretty vain about my hair. Mentally - I question everything and am not terribly gullible.

3. If you stood in front of God (or whatever Supreme Being you may believe in) - what question would you ask him?

The platypus, really? What were you thinking?

4. Besides yourself - who was/is your biggest enabler in your weight loss journey?

If you mean an enabler in a bad way, no one. I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to food and even I've been treating myself nicely. If you mean, who actually enables my journey in a positive way, I'd have to say first and foremost, my husband. He's been AMAZING. As a close second, my parents and my dear friends J and E. They have been so supportive and kind.

5. What do you do for a living (another reader request question)?

Unfortunately, not applicable. I was laid off last week. In my real life, I'm a system administrator and I talk to computers all day. I prefer to write and talk to people though, so I am in college and working on a degree in Communications. My dream job would be writing and/or editing technical training manuals.

6. Whose blog hit home for you this week or whose blog made you think the most this week?


Honestly? My own. I needed a place to vent and I got lots of wonderful support.

No comments: